Barbers and Stylists, help children become strong readers by sharing important information with their parents and caregivers.
Your clients already trust you to make them look their best. This summer, you can help them support their children’s education, too. Sign up below to become a Reading Captain this summer!
As a Reading Captain, you will:
- Attend an initial training that provides an overview of key information that parents and caregivers need to know to help their children become strong readers
- Throughout the summer, share this information with parents and caregivers when they are in your shop
In return, you will receive:
- Free resources to share with families (i.e. informational postcards and flyers)
- Free incentives to provide to children and families to promote summer reading (including free and discounted tickets to the Blue Cross River Rink)
- Recognition for your business on social media from Power99 and Read by 4th partners – plus – the chance to be recognized on-air by Power99’s Cappuchino
- A window decal advertising your business as a Read by 4th partner
- Official recognition from City Council for your business
Complete the form below to sign up. For more information, contact Julian Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-686-3438.